Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello all,

Welcome to the forum, Dave.

Good luck for your conversion. Do post some photos if you can :)

Yes photos! It would be good to see the conversion. If you have all the RHD parts then everything is ambidextrous apart from the bulkhead which will need some bits welding on in the RHD style.

My name is Dave aka 'Pascals pilot'. Pascal was the name given to my LHD R4 TL by the previous owner.
I am trying to convert to RHD with some GTL parts that I have.
Hi Dave, my cars local currently in Sheldon & undergoing chassis repair work at the moment hoping to get it completed this year ready for a repaint & on the road next year. Believe there's somebody else on here also from Solihull with a mint 4

Hi. If you want a RHD dash with all the bits, switches, speedo, ignition with two keys etc I have a black one for sale.

Hi Edwin, thank you for your speedy reply. how much do you want for your dashboard etc. I have some parts already but it is early days in my restoration/conversion so depends on price. Do you have any cheap wheels and tyres to make a wreck mobile ?. Wheel and tyre condition does not matter, just for garage use. thank Dave

Hi Dave, my cars local currently in Sheldon & undergoing chassis repair work at the moment hoping to get it completed this year ready for a repaint & on the road next year. Believe there's somebody else on here also from Solihull with a mint 4
Hiya Qplate, great to have someone else so close. I could do with access to a RHD car so that I can take some engine bay photos and measurements. I am off on holiday this Sunday for a week but if you are ok with a visit that would be wonderful and very helpful. cheers Dave

Back