Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

SOLD F4 Van for sale

dapper_dan

Reluctantly selling my F4. Just returned from a 5 year stint in Spain with my lovely van but I can't fit my kids in it. The van is super reliable, no trouble at all on the 1200mile drive back to London. Just had her MOT'd in the UK so the van is ready for registration. All Spanish documentation provided.
This is a really nice example. Excellent chassis, mechanics, and body. A couple of little scuffs here and there but altogether a very honest and original vehicle.
2500 pounds (sorry can't find pound symbol on this spanish keyboard)
dapper_dan10@yahoo.co.uk
07532 351165
0208 444 0157

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 885
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 825
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 808
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 806
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 802
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 793
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 797
Hi Dan,
great looking van...love it..but i do think youve under priced it..dont know what others think about that..

good luck with the sale
cheers
andrew

Dan I agree with Andrew, I think you should start a bit higher, you can always come down if you have to. You have a really nice looking van, and it's rare too, not many of these in the UK. Good luck and I hope you find someone who is a genuine enthusiast and will treasure it. There are a few chancers out there, eager to make a quick buck.

yes to all who replied: it was too cheap and sold very quickly. I'm a bit useless with forums, so sorry to anyone who didnt receive a reply. I'm missing my van already!
Anyone who is seriously interested in R4's, there are loads in spain at low prices as the economy is so bad. Buying could be difficult if you don't have an address in Spain as contracts have to be made between buyers and sellers and taxes have to be paid.

Well Dan, there you go, atleast you've sold it. Sorry to hear that you are missing the van already, that's not unusual, I think we've all been there, I'm still regretting parting with a car I sold in 1972! How sad is that. The word sad is what us down here in Cornwall use for pathetic. Hope your van went to a good home, and we get to meet the new owner on the forum, and hope you keep an eye on the forum too.

Perhaps in this case a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as my nan says. In other words take the cash haha

Very nice car, but I wonder why the floor and chassis have been painted in white color ??...

Back