Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Latest activity

• J
    jcarruthers2 replied to the thread Dating Certificate.
    Hi There is a section on the V5 for the date of manufacture. When I registered my lhd in the UK, I supplied the DVLA with the original...
  • angel
    angel replied to the thread 1964 Renault R4 crankshaft.
    08 21 662 900 or 77 00 506 353 are part numbers for the early crankshaft, there is no difference when the camshaft is gear or chain driven.
  • Endo
    Hi. I have a LHD R4 on a B plate (1984) next year it should have historic status - problem is the V5 shows it as a 2001 car based I...
  • Endo
    Endo replied to the thread Renault 4 parts.
    Hi. Thanks for your help I basically need the trim for both sills and the trim for all body panels both sides so 8 pieces in total ...
  • Endo
    Endo reacted to jcarruthers2's post in the thread Renault 4 parts with Like Like.
    Hi Thanks for getting in touch. I have x1 used chrome trim for the sill. Which side do you need? I have used door, front and rear...
  • R 4 Ash
    Morning all im wanting a off side (UK) inner wing for a 1986 R4 can collect thanks
  • Q plate
    Q plate reacted to JdeW's post in the thread First engine rebuild - ever with Like Like.
    There's a bit more to it, looking at the engine damage caused by the conrod came off. Piston no. 1 is at the front so starting from the...
  • JdeW
    JdeW replied to the thread First engine rebuild - ever.
    There's a bit more to it, looking at the engine damage caused by the conrod came off. Piston no. 1 is at the front so starting from the...
  • J
    jemmby replied to the thread gearbox adjusting nuts.
    The person didn't get back in touch, so they are still available for anyone who wants them. postage only. Send me a prepaid jiffy bag...
  • Renaultism
    Renaultism replied to the thread First engine rebuild - ever.
    Thank you very much for your reply.
  • JdeW
    JdeW replied to the thread First engine rebuild - ever.
    The arrows should point to the flywheel
  • Renaultism
    Hi! A bit advise is needed... The engine broke down, when the connecting rod came off from the crankshaft. I'm lucky because I have...
    • IMG20230318134915.jpg
    • IMG20240504164328.jpg
  • JdeW
    JdeW reacted to Homegrown's post in the thread Homegrown Garage Green One -75 with Like Like.
    Thanks for pointing me in a possible diagnose direction. Been busy with garden issues and giving the cultivator new oil and TLC...
  • jjad
    jjad reacted to Homegrown's post in the thread Homegrown Garage Green One -75 with Like Like.
    Thanks for pointing me in a possible diagnose direction. Been busy with garden issues and giving the cultivator new oil and TLC...
  • Homegrown
    Homegrown replied to the thread Homegrown Garage Green One -75.
    • IMG_0405.jpeg
    • IMG_0410.jpeg
    • IMG_0411.jpeg
    • IMG_0412.jpeg
    • IMG_0415.jpeg
Back